I am excited to announce the launch of the new Florida Keys real estate search website at conchland.com. The website is designed by a local Florida Keys real estate agent for the virtual buyer to browse and select from all of the real estate for sale in the Florida Keys. It includes a custom map of the Florida Keys allowing the visitor to easily view the location of the unique islands of the Florida Keys. Selection of an island or community group leads to a detailed viewing all of the real estate for sale in that particular area.
I have segmented the islands into six groupings that represent the Florida Keys real estate.
- Key Largo the northernmost island in the Florida Keys
- Islamorada comprised of Plantation Key, Windley Key, Upper Matecumbe Key and Lower Matecumbe Key
- Marathon including Key Colony Beach
- Big Pine Key including No Name Key
- The Lower Keys comprised of Little Torch Key, Middle Torch Key, Big Torch Key, Ramrod Key, Summerland Key, Cudjoe Key, Sugarloaf Key, Saddlebunch Keys, Shark Key, Geiger Key and Big Coppitt Key
- Key West the southernmost island of the Florida Keys
A buyer can search and view any and all property listed for sale in the Florida Keys Multiple Listing Service (MLS) from their own computer on their own time. While no user login is required to browse thru using the search system, it is recommended that the Florida Keys real estate buyer create a free account that permits them to save custom real estate searches and individual properties that are of interest. This account will also keep the buyer informed by providing them with email updates and alerts of all properties relevant to their search criteria that come new into the system. Up to date information at all times.
The site has valuable information about the individual island communities, links to chambers of commerce, tax information, mortgage calculators and tips on the buying process. Unlike other sites as Zillow and Trulia, this site is designed by a local Florida Keys resident real estate agent with direct access to the Florida Keys Board of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. All information is reliable. The buyer can feel confident that the listing information is accurate and true plus more information is provided with a quick email or phone call to John Vlad (305.219.5610)